Friday, August 14, 2009

I be up all in your gril

Tonight I got the interface finished and cut up into html. I am now going to start working on setting up all the pages and resource tick. I have most of the code already written for that. I hope that it goes easy tomorrow.

I also had a great talk with Dustin about heros. The problem came up when talking about what to do if the fleet or ship the hero is on get destroyed. Does the hero die or what happens. We decided that the hero crash lands on the closest planet or asteroid. From there they make there way back to your Home world. That will take a while to do. But you can take a mission in the mean time to go and rescue them. That will always include a fight. I think it will add a little bit to heros and you will be a little bit more careful about where you send your heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment